Algorithms Core. (Taught every Spring)
- 33-658: Quantum
Computation and Quantum Information Theory. Bob Griffiths, David
Collins, Frank Tabakin and Edward Gerjuoy, Spring 2002.
- 15-853: Algorithms in
the Real World. Guy Blelloch and Bruce Maggs, Fall 2001. (Typically
every 2nd year)
- 15-859(B): Machine
Learning Theory. Avrim Blum, Spring 2002
- 15-855: Complexity Theory.
Steven Rudich, Fall 2000. (Typically every 2nd year)
- 15-859: Mathematical Games. Daniel Sleator, Alan Frieze, Fall 2001.
- 15-859: Computational Geometry. Gary Miller, Fall 2001. (new course)
- 15-859B: Introduction
to Scientific Computing. Paul Heckbert, Fall 2001. (Typically every
- Other courses taught from time to time:
- See also the CMU Algorithms
and Complexity Group web page.
- 03-711 Computational
Genomics and Molecular Biology. Dannie Durand, Fall 2001