First page Back Continue Last page Overview Graphics
The [GMW87] paradigm:
- Construct a protocol secure against semi-honest adversaries (who follow the protocol specification):
- -Represent the “trusted party code” as a Boolean circuit (state represented as “feedback lines”)
- -Each party shares its input among all others (using a simple sum scheme)
- -The parties evaluate the circuit gate by gate. Each gate evaluation needs 1-out-of-4 oblivious transfer between any pair of parties.
- -Output lines are revealed to the corresponding parties. Shares of “feedback lines” kept.